This corporate training is aimed at moving sales professionals from a transactional/product-based sales towards a consultative/service-based approach. This demo features one module, “Resolving Customer Concerns”, which presents the model for working with customers and then provides the learner with scenarios in which they need to make decisions.
During this project, I worked as both an instructional designer and eLearning developer. My role included:
1. Creating a high-level course structure
2. Working with subject matter experts (SMEs) to review existing PowerPoints and develop new content
3. Creating eLearning storyboards. Making revisions based on SME and client input
4. Developing a graphic direction for the program, consistent with client branding guidelines
5. Building interactive courses in Storyline based off approved Storyboards
6. Developing custom graphics in Illustrator
7. Drafting assessments
8. Testing and QA
9. Collaborating with a large team of project managers, instructional designers, LMS administrators, subject matter experts, etc.