This project involved the design and development of a series of infographics for a college level business Wiley & Sons textbook. NifteLearning collaborated with stakeholders to wireframe, prototype, and create complex infographics aligned to textbook chapter content. NifteLearning acted as both instructional designer and graphic designer.
This role involved:
- Reviewing textbook chapters and identifying key content and concepts
- Writing high-level creative briefs in which content is outlined and aligned to learning objectives
- Creating a wireframe which details the flow, visuals, and text layout for each infographic
- Designing the infographics (including custom visuals) in Illustrator
- Making revisions and collaborating with creative team