During this project, NifteLearning worked as a consultant, instructional designer, and developer as the University rolled out new course offerings in edX. As these courses were built from the ground up, NifteLearning supported WGU to develop a skills-based matrix describing levels of proficiency and how competence could be demonstration at each level.
This role involved:
- Working with key stakeholders to identify different proficiency levels
- Describing how competency could be demonstrated at the course and program level
- Mapping courses and course artefacts to the matrix
- Making edits, incorporating stakeholder feedback
- Selecting which competencies to evaluate per course
Note: actual language has been altered in the demo below to respect the proprietary nature of the material.