Today many organizations in both higher education and the corporate world are using platforms such as edX to quickly develop and offer online courses.
NifteLearning often provides instructional design and development support in order to help clients reach their goals (and their timelines!). This includes authoring and programming courses, but also making recommendations for advanced component activities to make edX courses “shine” and stand out from the crowd.
In this project, NifteLearning helped develop a number of short eLearning Assessments that were later integrated into edX courses for a higher ed institution. In this role, NifteLearning:
- Designed and developed using Storyline 360
- Created custom graphics using Illustrator
- Enabled advanced activities in edX
- Programmed and uploaded SCORM packages into edX
- Wrote instructional content